EC1 is looking to hire an Account Manager to add to our stellar account team (they honestly are stellar and some of them do amazing impersonations, too). Here’s who we’re looking for:
You’re a self-starter who has a passion for advertising, works well under pressure and with various personality types. You’re confident, ambitious and articulate (if you’re missing the last one, you’re just loud). You’re comfortable with the details, yet can step back and see the big picture. You’re serious about your work, but don’t take yourself seriously. You love the creative process and understand attitude only gets in the way of good work.
This job will require you to:
- Lead project(s) and oversee the day-to-day details by effectively communicating, setting and meeting expectations with client and internal team
- Oversee all aspects of project development and production, including managing budgets and schedules
Additional skills/requirements you possess:
- 3 to 5 years of marketing/advertising agency experience
- a strong familiarity with agency processes (or lack thereof)
- solid production experience, including print, digital and broadcast
- excellent communication skills in both spoken and written word
- a point of view and a fearlessness when it comes to sharing it with others (this includes our clients, too)
- the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a hectic situation with little oversight or guidance from others (it’s an ad agency, after all)
Interested? Please contact Brendan Keenan at bkeenan (at) enginecompanyone (dot) com with your resume and three reasons why you think you’d be a good match for our agency. We’d also like to know which animal you feel best represents your spirit animal. Seriously.
We look forward to hearing from you.